Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What is reality anyway?

This is a new beginning as a blogger. Not because the subjects I am going to write about, but because switching from spanish to english. I hope my english is not too bad that people does not understant what I am writting about :-)

So, what is reality, anyway? I am not going to put myself into a phylosophical discussion about reality. My point is just an explanation of what is this blog about.

Reality is not an absolute, the way we perceive and integrate the experiences we live each moment are a consequence of the experiences we have lived. Our education, the culture that has been transmited by our ancestors, our family, our live experiences makes that reality is different to any one of us.

This blog will be exactly that, just another view of reality processed by my experiences. My only intention is to share my view with others.

If you agree with me, good for you, we are not very different. If you dissagree, it is even better, because from diversity comes understanding and enlightment. This world would be very boring if everybody has the same perception of everything.

No comments: